Kaplan Test Prep is the largest LSAT prep and law school admissions counseling company. Choose between four different options — both online and live courses — right in the heart of la Petit Roche, ranging from $799-$4,799.
- Proven LSAT Test Prep: Kaplan gives more people the tools to get into law schools like the University of Arkansas at Little Rock than anyone else in the test prep industry, constantly adapting and incorporating new and innovative methods.
- Kaplan offers a number of personalized learning options. Choose either classroom learning, with a private instructor, or online. As you progress through the program, Kaplan software offers an in-depth analysis of your practice test results, providing customized recommendations based on your needs.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Little Rock LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in Little Rock, AR.
- UALR Law School has an average LSAT score of 150 (44.3 percentile).
- The admissions rate is 71.3%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.26.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $50,000 and in the public sector it is $50,000.
- The admissions deadline is March 15.
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|University of Arkansas – Little Rock (Little Rock, AR)||✔||✔||✔||✔|