Kaplan Test Prep – offers online and live courses, admissions consulting, and one-on-one tutoring. They have prep centers in both Raleigh and Durham so that you can take classes, study, and get one-on-one tutoring. Several LSAT classes are always available. Prep packages start at $799 and go up to $5000 for one-on-one tutoring.
- Proven track record: More people get into Duke or UNC law school with a Kaplan LSAT Prep Course than any other prep program.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan software gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back.
The Raleigh-Durham area features two of the world’s most elite law schools: UNC Chapel Hill and Duke. Only 14% of UNC applicants are accepted, with an average LSAT of 164. Duke has an average LSAT of 169, but accepts 24% of applicants.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Raleigh-Durham LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in Raleigh-Durham, NC.
15% off Kaplan until 9/18!Elon - Moseley: 100 Campus Drive , Elon , NC 27244 - more info
10/22 - 11/19 T, Th
Chapel Hill Kaplan Center: 308 W. Rosemary Suite 103, Chapel Hill , NC 27516 - more info
10/20 - 11/17 Sa, Su
12/02 - 01/08 M, W
01/14 - 02/18 T, Su
Durham Kaplan Center: 2812 Erwin Rd , Durham , NC 27705 - more info
10/15 - 11/14 T, Th
12/02 - 01/08 M, W
01/26 - 02/18 T, Th, Su
Meredith College: Bldg/ Room TBA 3800 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh , NC 27607 - more info
09/24 - 10/22 T, Th
10/21 - 11/20 M, W
01/15 - 02/12 M, W
Raleigh-Durham LSAT Tutor
Find an LSAT Tutor either in Raleigh-Durham or online.
15% off Kaplan until 9/18!
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
Kaplan has a test center located in Durham.
- Duke Law School has an average LSAT score of 169 (96.7 percentile).
- The admissions rate is 23.3%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.70.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $160,000 and in the public sector it is $60,000.
- The admissions deadline is February 15.