Prospective Missouri law students can choose from Kaplan local LSAT prep courses in St. Louis, Kansas City or Columbia.
Missouri LSAT Courses
Missouri LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Missouri LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More Kaplan local classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Missouri
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Southeast Missouri State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Missouri – Columbia||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Missouri Southern State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Missouri – Kansas City||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Truman State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Saint Louis Community College – Meramec||×||✔||✔||✔|
|Saint Louis Community College – Forest Park||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Saint Louis University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Missouri – Saint Louis||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Southwest Missouri State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Central Missouri State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Law schools in Missouri
- Missouri Law School has an average LSAT score of 156 (67.4 percentile).
- The admissions rate is 58.8%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.40.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $60,000 and in the public sector it is $47,000.
- The admissions deadline is March 15.