CT LSAT students can prep with Kaplan at four local classroom locations across the state: University of Hartford, Downtown Hartford, New Haven, Stamford and the UConn campus at Storrs. Kaplan is the largest LSAT prep company and offers live, online, and personal tutoring.
KAPLAN LSAT PREP PLUS INCLUDES:
Connecticut LSAT Prep Courses and Tutors
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Connecticut LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
15% off Kaplan until 9/18!UConn - Nathan Hale Conference Center: 855 Bolton Road , Storrs , CT 06268 - more info
11/23 - 01/08 M, W, Sa
01/15 - 02/19 M, W
University of Hartford: 200 Bloomfield Ave , West Hartford , CT 06117 - more info
10/16 - 11/20 M, W
11/21 - 01/09 T, Th
Yale University: , New Haven , CT 06511 - more info
09/22 - 10/26 Sa, Su
10/16 - 11/21 T, W, Th
11/20 - 01/08 M, W
Fairfield University: 1073 North Benson Road , Fairfield , CT 06824 - more info
10/17 - 11/21 T, Th
01/21 - 02/20 T, Th
University Of Connecticut - Stamford: One University Place , Stamford , CT 06901 - more info
10/19 - 11/17 Sa, Su
11/20 - 01/08 M, W
Connecticut LSAT Tutor
15% off Kaplan until 9/18!
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT (coming in July 2019), has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. It’s our #1 recommended course. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Free Official LSAT in the new Digital LSAT format.
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic (Sunday 8 pm ET, Tuesday 9 pm, Thursday 9 pm). Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|University of Bridgeport||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Quinnipiac University School of Law||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Charter Oak State College||×||✔||×||✔|
|University of Hartford||×||✔||✔||✔|
|University of New Haven||×||✔||✔||✔|