LSAT Reading Comprehension Question Types
- 00:12 – The nature of the questions will be familiar from the arguments section.
- 00:30 – Information needed to answer the questions will always be found in the passage.
- 00:44 – Questions range from specific to general.
- 01:02 – Dual passage questions are slightly different but broadly similar.
- 01:25 – Single passage question types.
- 01:43 – Dual passage question types.
- 02:00 – Recap.
- 00:05 – Instead of doing the questions in the given order, you should work from easy to hard.
- 00:10 – The Reading Comprehension questions fall into 3 major categories.
- 00:20 – You should start with the global questions.
- 00:40 – Global questions include main idea, primary purpose, passage organization, what would make the best title, and what best describes the author’s tone/opinion type questions.
- 01:00 – Second, do local, detail-oriented questions.
- 01:17 – Finally, do general, inferential questions such as, “What would the author be most likely to agree with?”
We’ll be covering Micro questions in the next few lessons.
Next LSAT: January 13th