Prep with one of Kaplan’s 99th percentile instructors at a local, in-person LSAT Prep course in Delaware. Kaplan typically offers courses in downtown Newark by the University of Delaware.
Delaware LSAT Prep Courses and Tutors
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Delaware LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Delaware LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local course information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Delaware
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Delaware State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Delaware||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Law schools in Delaware
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|Widener University School of Law (Wilmington)||N/A||149||64%||$60,000|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report.