- 00:16 – These are long-term strategies you can use to improve your Reading Comprehension skills and speed.
- 00:45 – 1. Practice reading complex articles daily.
- 02:02 – 2. Practice focused reading.
- 03:32 – 3. Practice taking notes.
- 04:22 – 4. Explain the articles you read to someone else.
- 05:18 – Developing these skills and strategies will help you on the LSAT, in law school, and in your future career.
Reading Comprehension LSAT passages are broken into 5 types:
- Social Sciences/Social Science
- Dual Passages
We’re going to start with Cultural/Humanities topics since they are generally viewed as the easiest.
Continue to the Cultural/Humanities LSAT Reading Comprehension Passages.
Next LSAT: January 13th