Arizona LSAT students can prep with Kaplan at a local course in Tucson, Tempe and Phoenix. Not convenient for you? Students can also choose to enroll in a flexible online course to study from anywhere.
- Learn from the best. All of Kaplan’s LSAT instructors scored in the 99th percentile on the official LSAT.
- Hundreds of hours of live workshops. With Kaplan’s LSAT Channel, students have access to a broad library of live, highly-interactive workshops taught by Kaplan’s top-rated teachers.
- Money back guarantee. Improve your LSAT score or your money back – Kaplan guarantees.
Arizona LSAT Prep Courses
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Arizona LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.ASU Kaplan Center: 301 E. Orange Ste. 48, 48-A-B , Tempe , AZ 85281 - more info
07/31 - 09/04 M, W
08/13 - 09/12 T, Th
09/08 - 11/10 Su
09/18 - 10/21 M, W
10/13 - 11/16 Sa, Su
10/14 - 11/18 M, W
10/15 - 11/14 T, Th
University of Arizona: , Tucson , AZ 85721 - more info
09/10 - 10/10 T, Th
09/18 - 10/19 W, Sa
10/15 - 11/16 T, Sa
Arizona LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local Arizona classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT (coming in July 2019), has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. It’s our #1 recommended course. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Free Official LSAT in the new Digital LSAT format.
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic (Sunday 8 pm ET, Tuesday 9 pm, Thursday 9 pm). Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Arizona
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Gateway Community College||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Arizona Summit School of Law||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Arizona State University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Arizona||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Arizona Western College||×||✔||✔||✔|