Virginia LSAT students can prep at a local Kaplan course in Arlington, Fairfax, Charlottesville, Richmond, Norfolk, Newport News or Blacksburg.
Virginia: LSAT Prep Courses
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Virginia LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Zoom classes. Live classes on hold due to Covid.
Virginia LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Virginia
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 8, 2020||July 13, 2020||August 29, 2020||October 3, 2020||November 14, 2020|
|Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Northern Virginia Community College – Annandale Campus||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Virginia Polytech Institute & State University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of Virginia||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Emory & Henry College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of Mary Washington||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Lord Fairfax Community College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Old Dominion University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|University of Richmond Law School||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Virginia Commonwealth University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Roanoke Higher Education Center||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Northern Virginia Community College Springfield||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Regent University School of Law||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Wytheville Community College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
Law schools in Virginia
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|University of Virginia School of Law||#8||168||20.2%||$160,000|
|William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law||#33||163||36.2%||$90,000|
|Washington and Lee University School of Law||#40||160||48.6%||$92,500|
|University of Richmond School of Law||#55||160||41.9%||$61,800|
|George Mason University School of Law||#45||161||31.3%||$80,000|
|Regent University School of Law||N/A||152||54.2%||$60,000|
|Liberty University School of Law||N/A||153||49.6%||$50,000|
|Appalachian School of Law||N/A||146||40.2%||N/A|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report
Washington and Lee Law School
- Average LSAT score of 160.
- The admissions rate is 49%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.41.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $92,500 in the private sector and $52,000 in the public sector.
- The admissions deadline is July 15.
WVU Law School
- Average LSAT score of 153.
- The admissions rate is 53%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.35.
- The average starting salary of graduates is $60,000 in the private sector and $55,000 in the public sector.
- The admissions deadline is March 1.
Appalachian Law School
- Average LSAT score of 146.
- The admissions rate is 41%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.17.
- The admissions deadline is August 10.