LSAT students can find a number of Kaplan Prep Courses throughout the state–especially in the larger cities and college towns such as Ann Arbor, Detroit and East Lansing.
Michigan LSAT Prep Courses and Tutors
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Michigan LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Michigan LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
Additional local course information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Michigan
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Grand Valley State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Michigan – Ann Arbor||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Michigan – Dearborn||×||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Detroit Mercy School of Law||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Wayne State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Michigan State University||×||×||✔||×|
|Western Michigan University Law School – Grand Rapids||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Michigan Technological University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Western Michigan University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|Western Michigan University Law School||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Northern Michigan University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Central Michigan University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Lake Superior State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Saginaw Valley State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Macomb Community College||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Law schools in Michigan
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|University of Michigan Law School||#8||168||28%||$160,000|
|Wayne State University Law School||#97||157||52.1%||$71,000|
|Michigan State University College of Law||#100||154||46.4%||$65,000|
|University of Detroit Mercy School of Law||N/A||151||60.8%||$55,000|
|Western Michigan University Law School||N/A||141||87.7%||$45,000|