Kaplan has more students than any other LSAT preparation program. They typically have LSAT classes conveniently running at any time on the campuses of Carnegie Mellon, Pitt, or Duquesne. You can take online courses, live classes, or one-on-one tutoring with prices ranging from $799-$4700.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Pittsburgh LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in Pittsburgh, PA.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Carnegie Mellon University: 5000 Forbes Ave , Pittsburgh , PA 15213
02/23 - 05/17 Su
05/19 - 06/23 T, Sa
Hilton Garden Pittsburgh University Place: 3454 Forbes Ave , Pittsburgh , PA 15213
04/28 - 05/28 T, Th
06/01 - 07/01 M, W
Duquesne University: 600 Forbes Avenue , Pittsburgh , PA 15282
02/17 - 03/23 M, W
03/14 - 05/16 Sa
04/25 - 05/18 M, W, Sa
06/03 - 07/01 M, W
06/08 - 07/01 M, W
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
- Pitt Law School has an average LSAT score of 159 (77.6 percentile).
- The admissions rate is 36.8%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.33.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $65,000 and in the public sector it is $55,254.
- The admissions deadline is April 1st.
- Duquesne Law School has an average LSAT score of 152.
- The admissions rate is 65%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.45.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $65,500 and in the public sector it is $44,000.
- The admissions deadline is March 1.