Kaplan regularly offer LSAT classes in Minneapolis and St. Paul. They are the largest LSAT prep and law school admissions counseling company with tutors, online courses, and live classes.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Minneapolis LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in Minneapolis, MN.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Macalester College: 1600 Grand Ave , St Paul , MN 55105
02/18 - 03/26 T, Th
University Of Minnesota: Main Campus , Minneapolis , MN 55455
01/21 - 02/20 T, Th
02/15 - 04/18 Sa
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
- University of Minnesota Law School has an average LSAT score of 164 (90.0 percentile).
- The admissions rate is 44.4%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.69.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $110,000 and in the public sector it is $46,709.
- The admissions deadline is January 15.
- UST Law School has an average LSAT score of 154.
- The admissions rate is 64%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.48.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $55,000 and in the public sector it is $46,000.
- The admissions deadline is August 1.
- Hamline Law School has an average LSAT score of 152.
- The admissions rate is 62%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.25.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $61,000 and in the public sector it is $46,854.
- The admissions deadline is July 1.