Alabama LSAT students can prepare with Kaplan through a number of flexible learning options: Online, in a live classroom setting in Birmingham or Tuscaloosa, or with a private tutor.
Alabama LSAT Prep Courses
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Alabama LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.Univ. of Alabama School of Law: 101 Paul W. Bryant Dr. E. , Tuscaloosa , AL 35487 - more info
09/04 - 10/23 W
10/19 - 11/18 M, Sa
12/10 - 01/09 T, Th, Su
01/28 - 02/18 T, Th, Su
Alabama LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT (coming in July 2019), has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. It’s our #1 recommended course. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Free Official LSAT in the new Digital LSAT format.
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic (Sunday 8 pm ET, Tuesday 9 pm, Thursday 9 pm). Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Test Locations in Alabama
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Spring Hill College||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of South Alabama||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Auburn University at Montgomery||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Alabama A&M University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Alabama||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Law schools in Alabama
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report.