Kaplan offers LSAT classes in Birmingham, AL and Tuscaloosa, AL. They are the largest LSAT prep provider and offer live and online courses.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Birmingham LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in Birmingham, AL.
09/04 - 10/23 W
10/19 - 11/18 M, Sa
12/10 - 01/09 T, Th, Su
01/28 - 02/18 T, Th, Su
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT (coming in July 2019), has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. It’s our #1 recommended course. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Free Official LSAT in the new Digital LSAT format.
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic (Sunday 8 pm ET, Tuesday 9 pm, Thursday 9 pm). Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
- Samford Law School (Cumberland School of Law) has an average LSAT score of 151.
- 14th best trial-advocacy program.
- Admissions rate is 66%.
- Average GPA is 3.23.
- Average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $60,000 and in the public sector it is $50,000.
- The admissions deadline is April 15.
- The Birmingham Law School is a state-accredited law school located in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Bar pass rate is 34%.
- Average GPA is 2.75.
- The admissions deadline is June 15.
Law Schools in Birmingham
|LSAT Test Center Location||Nov, 2019||Jan 2020|
|University of Alabama - Birmingham||YES||YES|