Choose from a number of local Massachusetts Kaplan LSAT Prep local courses including Amherst, Boston, Worcester, Wellesley and Cambridge.
Massachusetts LSAT Prep Courses
LSAT Prep OnDemand
Kaplan (site sponsor) offers a low-cost option that includes videos and content with no personal instruction.
$100 off Self-Study
Starting at $749 (or $399 + $199 per month)
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Massachusetts LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
$200 off Kaplan Courses
300 Massachusetts Ave: 300 Massachusetts Ave
06/06 - 06/28 Sa, Su
486 Chandler Street: 486 Chandler Street
07/21 - 08/20 T, Th
419 Boston Ave: 419 Boston Ave
06/01 - 06/29 M, Sa
725 Commonwealth Ave: 725 Commonwealth Ave
06/02 - 07/02 T, Th
More local classroom information for Massachusetts:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Massachusetts
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 8, 2020||July 13, 2020||August 29, 2020||October 3, 2020||November 14, 2020|
|Middlesex Community College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Suffolk University Law School||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Bridgewater State College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Holyoke Community College||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Salem State University||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
|Western New England College School of Law||yes||No||yes||No||yes|
Law schools in Massachusetts
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|Harvard Law School||#2||173||17.9%||$160,000|
|Boston University School of Law||#20||163||27.9%||$145,000|
|Boston College Law School||#30||162||45.3%||$145,000|
|Northeastern University School of Law||#82||161||34.7%||$90,000|
|Suffolk University Law School||N/A||150||69.8%||$64,000|
|New England Law Boston||N/A||147||80.1%||$67,500|
|Western New England University School of Law||N/A||147||69.4%||N/A|
|University of Massachusetts School of Law - Dartmouth||N/A||148||65.8%||$48,750|
|Massachusetts School of Law at Andover||N/A||Not required||N/A||N/A|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report