Kaplan offers Georgia LSAT students local courses in Atlanta, Decatur and Athens. Want a more flexible option? Try an online prep course to study from anywhere.
LSAT Prep Courses in Georgia
Georgia LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Georgia LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Georgia
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Albany State University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Georgia||×||✔||✔||✔|
|Beulah Heights University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|Clark Atlanta University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|Georgia State University||✔||✔||×||✔|
|Georgia Regents University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of North Georgia – Dahlonega||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Georgia Gwinnett College||×||✔||×||✔|
|Clayton State University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|University of North Georgia – Gainesville Campus||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Savannah State University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|Georgia Southern University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Valdosta State College||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Law Schools in Georgia
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|Emory University School of Law||#22||165||32.0%||$120,000|
|University of Georgia School of Law||#33||162||33.0%||$81,500|
|Georgia State University College of Law||#57||158||27.8%||$77,441|
|Mercer University School of Law||#123||152||50.2%||$60,000|
|Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School||N/A||147||57.5%||N/A|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report