Kaplan offers a number of flexible learning options–whether you want to take local classes in the heart of the Windy City or learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home.
Illinois LSAT Prep Courses
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Illinois LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
Downers Grove Kaplan Center: 3030 Finley Road Suite 130, Downers Grove , IL 60515
12/17 - 01/09 T, Th, Sa
12/29 - 02/16 Su
01/12 - 03/22 Su
02/24 - 03/25 M, W
03/24 - 04/23 T, Th
Northwestern University: 633 Clark St. , Evanston , IL 60208
01/05 - 03/15 Su
03/23 - 04/22 M, W
DePaul University -Lincoln Park: 2320 N Kenmore Ave. , Chicago , IL 60614
12/01 - 02/16 Su
12/11 - 01/08 M, W, Sa
12/15 - 02/16 Su
01/04 - 03/07 Sa
01/15 - 02/19 M, W
01/21 - 02/20 T, Th
02/02 - 04/19 Su
02/11 - 03/12 T, Th
03/30 - 04/22 M, W
UIC: East Campus , Chicago , IL 60607
02/17 - 03/18 M, W
02/18 - 03/19 T, Th
Kaplan Medical, Chicago: 205 West Randolph, 2nd Floor Ste 200, Chicago , IL 60606
12/09 - 01/08 M, W
01/22 - 02/19 M, W
01/28 - 02/20 T, Th
Illini Union: 1401 West Green Street , Urbana , IL 61801
01/21 - 02/20 T, Th
02/15 - 04/18 Sa
02/18 - 03/26 T, Th
Illinois LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local Illinois classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT (coming in July 2019), has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. It’s our #1 recommended course. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Free Official LSAT in the new Digital LSAT format.
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic (Sunday 8 pm ET, Tuesday 9 pm, Thursday 9 pm). Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Illinois
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Southern Illinois University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Eastern Illinois University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Illinois Institute of Technology||×||✔||✔||✔|
|John Marshall Law School||✔||×||×||×|
|Loyola University – Chicago||✔||✔||×||✔|
|University of Illinois at Chicago||✔||×||×||×|
|Richland Community College||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Northern Illinois University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|College of DuPage||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Western Illinois University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Western Illinois University – Quad Cities Campus||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Illinois State University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Illinois – Springfield||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Illinois – Urbana – Champagne||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|College of Lake County Southlake Campus||×||✔||✔||✔|
Law schools in Illinois
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|University of Chicago Law School||#4||170||21.9%||$160,000|
|Northwestern University School of Law||#12||168||22.6%||$160,000|
|University of Illinois College of Law||#40||161||45.7%||$79,500|
|Loyola University Chicago School of Law||#72||153||54%||$63,700|
|Chicago-Kent College of Law||#86||156||62%||$65,000|
|DePaul University College of Law||#111||152||66.6%||$60,000|
|Northern Illinois University College of Law||#144||148||64.6%||$55,000|
|Southern Illinois University School of Law||N/A||149||78.6%||$47,500|
|John Marshall Law School||N/A||147||73.2%||N/A|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report
- Northern Illinois Law School has an average LSAT score of 148.
- The admissions rate is 65%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.05.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $55,000 and in the public sector it is $50,000.
- The admissions deadline is April 1.