Kaplan offers New York LSAT students numerous local course options throughout the state including: New York City, Long Island, the Hudson Valley, western and upstate New York.
New York: LSAT Prep Courses
New York LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.
New York LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in New York
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Albany Law School||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|SUNY – Albany||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|SUNY – Buffalo||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Medgar Evers College||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|South Shore High School||×||✔||✔||✔|
|C. W. Post – Long Island University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|Saint Lawrence University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Touro Law Center||✔||×||×||×|
|Hobart & William Smith College||×||✔||✔||×|
|City University of New York School of Law||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|LaGuardia Community College||×||✔||✔||✔|
|SUNY – New Paltz||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|CUNY – City College of New York||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Eleanor Roosevelt High School||×||×||×||✔|
|New York Law School||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Pace University – New York City||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|SUNY – Oneonta||×||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Rochester||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Saint Bonaventure University||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Onondaga Community College||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Pace University School of Law||×||✔||×||×|
Law schools in New York
|Law School||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|Columbia University Law School||#4||171||21.9%||$160,000|
|New York University School of Law||#6||169||33.1%||$160,000|
|Cornell Law School||#13||167||30.6%||$160,000|
|Fordham University School of Law||#37||163||35.1%||$160,000|
|St. John’s University School of Law||#74||158||40.6%||$80,000|
|Syracuse University College of Law||#86||154||54.6%||$65,000|
|Brooklyn Law School||#97||155||51.6%||$85,000|
|SUNY Buffalo Law School||#100||154||51.7%||$65,000|
|Hofstra University School of Law||#111||153||59.5%||$65,000|
|New York Law School||#111||152||54.7%||$82,000|
|Albany Law School, Union University||#129||151||61.7%||$60,000|
|City University of New York School of Law||#131||152||44.8%||$50,000|
|Pace University School of Law||#136||150||63.3%||$60,000|
|Touro College Law Center||N/A||147||61%||$50,000|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report
- St. John’s Law School has an average LSAT score of 158.
- The admissions rate is 41%, making it a competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.54.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $80,000 and in the public sector it is $60,000.
- The admissions deadline is April 1.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School has an average LSAT score of 154.
- The admissions rate is 52%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.44.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $65,000 and in the public sector it is $59,414.
- The admissions deadline is March 1.