Kaplan Test Prep – the largest LSAT prep and law school admissions counseling company. They typically offer courses at Purdue and Marion Universities in Indianapolis. Kaplan offers online and live LSAT courses ranging from $700-$1500.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Indianapolis LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in Indianapolis, IN.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!Indiana/Purdue University Indianapolis: 420 University Blvd. , Indianapolis , IN 46202
03/21 - 05/30 Sa
03/24 - 04/23 T, Th
03/25 - 05/27 W
04/19 - 06/28 Su
04/20 - 05/20 M, W
05/04 - 05/30 M, W, Sa
Marian University Indianapolis: , Indianapolis , IN 46222
04/28 - 05/28 T, Th
05/05 - 05/31 T, Th, Su
IU Memorial Union: 900 East 7th St , Bloomington , IN 47405
02/16 - 04/19 Su
04/20 - 05/20 M, W
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
- IU McKinney Law School, Indianapolis, IN has an average LSAT score of 152 (52.2 percentile).
- The admissions rate is 69.7%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.29.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $60,000 and in the public sector it is $46,988.
- The admissions deadline is July 31.