Kaplan offers LSAT prep classes in South Bend on Notre Dame’s campus. They are the largest LSAT prep and law school admissions counseling company, offering online and live courses ranging from $700-$1600.
- Offering LSAT Classes in South Bend for over 40 years. No one has helped more Notre Dame students get into the law school of their choice.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan software gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
South Bend LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in South Bend, IN.
15% off Kaplan until 9/18!
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT (coming in July 2019), has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. It’s our #1 recommended course. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Free Official LSAT in the new Digital LSAT format.
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic (Sunday 8 pm ET, Tuesday 9 pm, Thursday 9 pm). Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
- Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, IN has an average LSAT score of 164 (90.0 percentile).
- Established in 1869, it is the oldest Roman Catholic law school in the United States. It also has nation’s only year-long study-abroad program approved by the American Bar Association.
- Acceptance rate is 36%, making it a competitive law school.
- Average GPA is 3.36.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $112,500 and in the public sector it is $44,00.
- Application deadline is March 15.