Kaplan offers LSAT prep classes in South Bend on Notre Dame’s campus. They are the largest LSAT prep and law school admissions counseling company, offering online and live courses ranging from $700-$1600.
- Offering LSAT Classes in South Bend for over 40 years. No one has helped more Notre Dame students get into the law school of their choice.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan software gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
South Bend LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in South Bend, IN.
$200 off Kaplan Courses (Zoom classes until September due to Covid19)
- Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, IN has an average LSAT score of 164 (90.0 percentile).
- Established in 1869, it is the oldest Roman Catholic law school in the United States. It also has nation’s only year-long study-abroad program approved by the American Bar Association.
- Acceptance rate is 36%, making it a competitive law school.
- Average GPA is 3.36.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $112,500 and in the public sector it is $44,00.
- Application deadline is March 15.