Kaplan Test Prep – the largest LSAT preparation and law school admissions counseling company. Kaplan offers online and live courses ranging from $700-$1500.
- Proven track record: More people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT Prep Course.
- Personalized learning: Kaplan software gives you customized recommendations based on your needs.
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Oklahoma City LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in Oklahoma City, OK.
Full-year Kaplan until 1/31!University Of Oklahoma Memorial Union: 900 Asp Avenue , Norman , OK 73019
02/23 - 05/10 Su
03/26 - 04/28 T, Th
05/19 - 06/18 T, Th
05/27 - 06/29 M, W
University of Central Oklahoma: 100 N. University Drive , Edmond , OK 73034
02/15 - 04/18 Sa
06/04 - 07/02 T, Th
Oklahoma State University: Classroom Building , Stillwater , OK 74078
03/01 - 05/17 Su
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
- OCU Law School has an average LSAT score of 148.
- The admissions rate is 73%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.13.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $60,000 and in the public sector it is $50,000.
- The admissions deadline is August 1.