Kaplan Test Prep – the largest LSAT preparation and law school admissions counseling company. Kaplan offers online and live courses ranging from $700-$1500.
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
LSAT course taught by an experienced Kaplan LSAT instructor in a virtual classroom.
Arlington LSAT Prep Classes
Take an LSAT classroom course in Arlington, VA.
$200 off Kaplan Courses
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
- GMU Law School has an average LSAT score of 161.
- The admissions rate is 32%, making it a somewhat competitive law school.
- The average GPA is 3.59.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $80,000 and in the public sector it is $57,292.
- The admissions deadline is April 1.
Law Schools and Firms in Arlington
The Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University (Average LSAT Score: 161) is the only law school in Arlington. With a total enrollment of about 775 and a 24% acceptance rate, it is a competitive program. Ranked as the #42 best law school in the country, and the #4 best part-time law program, it boasts a strong faculty and student body that ensure students get a great education. In fact, upon graduating, 85% of students are employed full time.
In addition to interning at a local law firm, GMU offers legal clinics, supervised externships, and legal practicum courses for credit and experience.
The largest law firm in the city is Bean, Kinney, & Korman P.C., with 39 attorneys. BKK offers a number of valuable internships for law school students working closely with experienced attorneys.
Virginia Test Centers
All Test dates
- Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale, VA
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Emory & Henry College, Emory, VA
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- University of Richmond Law School, Richmond, VA
- Roanoke Higher Education Center, Roanoke, VA
- Wytheville Community College, Wytheville, VA
Some Test Dates
- Southwestern Virginia Higher Education Center, Abingdon, VA (June/Dec/Feb)
- Marymount University, Arlington, VA(Sept/Dec/Feb)
- Virginia Polytech Institute & State University, Blacksburg, VA (Sept/Dec)
- University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA (Sept/Dec/Feb)
- Hampton University, Hampton, VA (Dec/Feb)
- Lord Fairfax Community College, Middletown, VA (Sept/Dec/Feb)
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA (Sept/Dec/Feb)
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA (Sept/Dec/Feb)
- Northern Virginia Community College, Springfield, VA (Sept/Dec/Feb)
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, VA (Sept/Dec/Feb)