Kaplan offers local LSAT Prep Courses in Norman, Oklahoma City, Edmond and Stillwater. Additionally, if none of these locations are within your reach, opt for a flexible online learning course to study from anywhere.
LSAT Prep Courses in Oklahoma
Kaplan LSAT Advantage Online Courses
Interact with expert teachers who deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.
Oklahoma LSAT Classes
Benefit from in-person, comprehensive instruction from expert teachers at a classroom location near you.Oklahoma City University School of Law: 2501 N. Blackwelder , Oklahoma City , OK 73106
11/21 - 01/09 T, Th, Su
Oklahoma LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor offers the personalized preparation available with an expert tutor guiding you one-on-one.
Tutoring – 15 Hours $2,599
Tutoring – 25 Hours $3,699
Tutoring – 35 Hours $4,799
More local classroom information:
Try out a real LSAT Test
Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT (coming in July 2019), has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. It’s our #1 recommended course. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Free Official LSAT in the new Digital LSAT format.
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic (Sunday 8 pm ET, Tuesday 9 pm, Thursday 9 pm). Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 4000 LSAT question database sorted by difficulty and up to 38 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses and videos are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses often charge over $1000; LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Oklahoma
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|University of Oklahoma||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Oklahoma City University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|Oklahoma State University||×||✔||×||✔|
|University of Tulsa||✔||✔||✔||✔|
- Oklahoma Law School has an average LSAT score of 157.
- The admissions rate is 50%, making it a competitive school.
- The average GPA is 3.56.
- The average starting salary of graduates in the private sector is $65,000 and in the public sector it is $42,500.
- The admissions deadline is March 15.