Site-sponsors LSAT Lab offers the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego. They offer the best guarantee: +5 LSAT points.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 2000 LSAT question database and up to 37 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses are typically $199 month. LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
OTTAWA LSAT Classes
PowerScore LSAT Prep
All Powerscore LSAT Prep Courses come with:
Instructors scored in the 99th
percentile on the official LSAT test
1000s of pages of material & official
LSAT questions and practice tests
Free LSAT Homework Hotline for
after-hours help with homework
Canada: Powerscore LSAT Prep Courses
Most comprehensive LSAT Course.
Online classes from anywhere in the world.
Most time efficient option, online or in person.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in Arizona
|LSAT Test Center Location||June 2019||Sept./Oct. 2019||Dec. 3, 2019||Feb. 4, 2020|
|Gateway Community College||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Arizona Summit School of Law||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Arizona State University||×||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Arizona||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Arizona Western College||×||✔||✔||✔|
Law schools in Arizona
|LSAT Center Location||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|Arizona State University Law School||#25||161||43.3%||$75,000|
|University of Arizona Law School||#40||160||32.5%||$80,400|
|Arizona Summit School of Law||N/A||143||73.40%||N/A|
Rank according to U.S. News and World Report