Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 2000 LSAT question database and up to 37 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses are typically $199 month. LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
Princeton Review LSAT Courses
For more than 35 years, students have trusted The Princeton Review to help get them into law school. The service provides the personalized private training that help you think like a lawyer. They are also a sponsor of the free LSAT Center prep course.
Study on your own with the tools you need to beat the LSAT and drill down into your weaknesses.
Discipline yourself with 30 hours of live, focused classroom time.
Starting at $1299
12/14 - 02/20 Su, T, Th
12/28 - 03/25 M, W
12/30 - 02/20 M-Th
01/04 - 03/26 T, Th
01/25 - 03/26 Su, T, Th
01/25 - 04/22 M, W
02/01 - 04/23 T, Th
02/01 - 06/06 Su, Sa
02/22 - 04/21 Su, T, Th
02/25 - 06/04 T, Th
Ultimate Live Online
One of the most comprehensive online classroom courses with over 150 hours of instructional content.
Starting at $1299
No local class found.
Personalized tutoring program tailored and taught exclusively to you. Your tutor zeroes in on your weaknesses and teaches you exactly how to beat them.
LSAT Testing Center Locations near Toronto
|LSAT Test Center Location||July 2019||Sept. 2019||Nov, 2019||Jan, 2020|
|St. Basil-the-Great College School||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|University of Toronto||X||✔||✔||X|
|Madonna Catholic Secondary School||X||✔||✔||✔|
|Humber Inst of Tech & Advanced Learning||X||✔||✔||✔|
|Father John Redmond Catholic Secondary School||×||✔||✔||✔|
Law schools in Ontario
|LSAT Center Location||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|University of Toronto Faculty of Law||#1||166||10%||$90,000|
|York University Osgoode Hall Law School||#2||162||12.5%||$83,000|
|University of Western Ontario Western Law||#9||162||6.3%||N/A|
|University of Windsor Law||#14||N/A||8.9%||N/A|
|Queen’s University Faculty of Law||#3||161||8.5%||N/A|
|University of Ottawa Faculty of Law||#10 / #3*||N/A||25.4%||N/A|
Common Law Rank according to Maclean’s Magazine
* denotes Civil Law Rank