Site-sponsors LSAT Lab and Kaplan offer the Official June 2007 LSAT with diagnostics for free. LSAT Lab‘s free Starter course also simulates the Digital LSAT, has video and interactive explanations, and lets you take a free online class.
LSAT Lab is an edutech based out of San Diego.
Free “Starter” Course
- Take a free official LSAT
- 25+ hours of LSAT instructional videos
- Study plan generator
- Free class demo: Join one of three weekly classes focusing on a single LSAT question topic. Instructor Matt Sherman scored a 176 and has spent 17 years teaching the LSAT and developing curricula for elite LSAT prep companies.
- Three online classes a week
- 2000 LSAT question database and up to 37 LSATs
- Diagnostics: identify strengths / weaknesses and optimal prep strategies
- Newer Design & Content: Most online LSAT courses are 5-to-15 years old.
- Affordable: Online LSAT courses are typically $199 month. LSAT Lab starts at $99/month.
Study on your own with the tools you need to beat the LSAT and drill down into your weaknesses.
Discipline yourself with 30 hours of live, focused classroom time.
Starting at $1299
Ultimate Live Online
One of the most comprehensive online classroom courses with over 150 hours of instructional content.
Starting at $1299
No local class found.
Personalized tutoring program tailored and taught exclusively to you. Your tutor zeroes in on your weaknesses and teaches you exactly how to beat them.
LSAT Testing Center Locations in British Columbia
|LSAT Test Center Location||Sept./Oct. 2020||Dec. 2020||Feb. 2020|
|British Columbia Institute of Technology||✔||✔||✔|
|North Island College||✔||✔||✔|
|Thompson Rivers University||✔||✔||✔|
|University of British Columbia Okanagan||X||X||X|
|Vancouver Island University||✔||✔||✔|
|Ashton Testing Services LTD||✔||✔||✔|
|University of British Columbia||✔||✔||✔|
|Camosun College Lansdowne Campus||✔||✔||X|
|University of Victoria||✔||✔||✔|
Law schools in British Columbia
|LSAT Center Location||Nat. Rank||Avg. LSAT||Accept. %||Avg. Salary|
|Thompson Rivers University Faculty of Law||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|University of British Columbia Peter A. Allard School of Law||#3||166||10.0%||N/A|
|University of Victoria Faculty of Law||#5||163||12.5%||N/A|
Rank according to Maclean’s Magazine